Tuesday, December 15, 2009

29 weeks and still kicking.

We had a little scare with Caleb yesterday, but everything is ok. I went for my 29 week checkup and since Caleb had been less active for the last few weeks the doctor decided to do a stress test. He passed the stress test with flying colors (kicking 25 times compared to the required 10), but the monitoring showed that I was having contractions. They sent me to the hospital for testing and determined I wasn’t having true contractions. What I was experiencing could be a pre cursor to contractions so they started me on muscle relaxers.  All is well for now, Caleb is still strong and healthy.  We made it to 29 weeks which is a huge blessing, and now we need to keep him in there to full term. I can't believe Christmas is 10 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment