Monday, November 9, 2009

24 weeks today!

I am 24 weeks today and Caleb could survive outside my womb.  We have been waiting for this milestone, and are now looking forward to the 30 weeks milestone increasing our chances for a healthy Caleb.  Thursday my belly started to move on its own.  Quite a sight a little strange and awsome at the same time.  Travis felt Caleb move for the first time on Saturday.  He was very excited!  We began the process of registering this weekend, quite overwhelming!  So many choices.

1 comment:

  1. that is one of my favorite memories of Lilly's pregnancy! the whole moving thing sadly, wasn't as big a deal the second time around....not saying it wasn't exciting but, there's nothing like that first time around on so many fronts! :)I'm excited we'll get to see that sweet belly of yours soon!!!!!!! :)

    ciao~

    ReplyDelete